How to Save for the Newly Frugal
Starting frugal living doesn’t have to be impossible. In fact, you can start living frugally with these easy tips and tricks to get you thinking frugally in no time.
One of the most daunting experiences I had was when I looked at my bank statement and realized that there was nothing, but there were still bills to pay. We were living paycheck-to-paycheck and the income from my husband just very low. And there we were with a stack of bills to pay and $0.57 in our bank account.
We decided to try to take a hacksaw to our current budget and not just trim back, but completely eliminate huge chunks of our budget. Everything that wasn’t a need got eliminated.
Instantly downloadable and usable forever (no shipping required and you get access to all updates!)
All of the the products outside of the Gear category are digital download products. NOTHING from the non-Gear categories will be shipped. Digital Download will be clearly marked by all applicable products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. A pop-up box will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.