3 Hidden Costs of Debt
There are the big things that people worry about spending money on: going out, entertainment, clothes, jewelry, new cars, and more. But there are 3 hidden costs of debt that really add up and can seriously set you back.
If you’re trying to get in control of your finances and find places in your budget to save money, there are places that sneakily add to your bills.
If you’re trying to get in control of your finances, the best way to start is to cut out big expenses. That will save you the most money in the quickest amount of time. But if you feel like you’re already stretched too thin and that you have nowhere else to cut back, these are for you.
In this eBook, I'm sharing the 3 hidden costs of debt that no one tells you about.
Instantly downloadable and usable forever (no shipping required and you get access to all updates!)
All of the the products outside of the Gear category are digital download products. NOTHING from the non-Gear categories will be shipped. Digital Download will be clearly marked by all applicable products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. A pop-up box will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.