Everything you need to get your grocery budget under control. A 50-page eBook that includes the following mini eBooks:
The Class that Saved Me $10,800 and Taught Me How to Cook
The Trick to Keep Your Grocery Spending Under Control
The Top 6 Things You Need to Have in Your Frugal Kitchen
6 Easy Ways to Drastically Reduce Your Grocery Budget
6 Ways to Save Money on Produce
7 Super Easy Ways to Make Your Grocery Budget Last
21 Best Money Saving Apps that You Need
How Much Should I Budget for Groceries
How to Feed Your Family on a Budget (So You Don't Feel so Poor)
How to Never Pay Full Price at Restaurants
Instantly downloadable and usable forever (no shipping required and you get access to all updates!)
All of the the products outside of the Gear category are digital download products. NOTHING from the non-Gear categories will be shipped. Digital Download will be clearly marked by all applicable products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. A pop-up box will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.